How To Create A Successful Shopify Store
What is Project Verum: Ecom Foundations?
Project Verum: Ecom Foundations is a complete dropshipping blueprint based on over $10m+ of Facebook Ad spend, 3 years of experience in eCommerce, and methods tested across 50+ stores. It's a course that provides you with an A-Z approach of building a successful one-product dropshipping store, while scaling it to the moon and back. It's also packed with information containing topics nobody ever really talks about, like customer support and systems development.
It's the last dropshipping course you'll ever need. And it's just $99.
- 3.0 - Introduction (1:15)
- 3.1 - Gmail Signup (0:42)
- 3.2 - Shopify Store Signup (1:02)
- 3.3 - Buying A Store Domain (0:52)
- 3.4 - Shopify Domain Integration (1:25)
- 3.5 - Creating A Custom Email (2:52)
- 3.6 - Oberlo Setup (10:08)
- 3.7 - Copywriting 101 (18:25)
- 3.8 - Winning Landing Page Images (10:18)
- 3.9 - Creating Logos & Favicons (6:18)
- 3.10 - Photoshop 101 (31:18)
- 3.11 - Creating Homepage Banner (3:35)
- 3.12 - Debut Theme Setup (36:02)
- 3.13 - Turbo Theme Setup (45:08)
- 3.14 - Shopify Preferences (15:14)
- 3.15 - Loox Setup (9:02)
- 3.16 - Order Tracking Page Setup (3:58)
- 3.17 - Upsell Setup (Zipify OCU) (20:33)
- 3.18 - Facebook Video Ad Creation (15:14)
- 3.19 - FB Pixel Setup (7:39)
- 3.20 - Image Optimizer (3:12)
- 3.21 - Email Marketing Part #1: Introduction (9:46)
- 3.22 - Email Marketing Part #2: Klaviyo Setup (20:28)
- 3.23 - Email Marketing Part #3, Intro To Flows: Automating Profit Production (3:51)
- 3.24 - Email Marketing Part #4: Flows & Automating Your Email Strategy (14:21)
- 3.25 - Email Marketing Part #5: Customer Acquisition Flow (18:00)
- 3.26 - Email Marketing Part #6: Cart Recovery Flow (13:34)
- 3.27 - Email Marketing Part #7: New Customer Nurture Flow (14:17)
- 3.28 - BONUS: DGS Summit Replay, John On Ad Creatives (3:05)
- 3.29 - BONUS: DGS Summit Replay, John On Successful Products (3:51)
- 4.0 - Introduction (0:58)
- 4.1 - Why Facebook Ads (4:02)
- 4.2 - The Facebook Machine Learning Algorithm (5:30)
- 4.3 - FB Pixel, Custom & Lookalike Audiences (4:29)
- 4.4 - Facebook Ads Hierarchy (9:16)
- 4.5 - Facebook Ads Manager 101 (5:55)
- 4.6 - CBO Mechanics & Optimization (8:50)
- 4.7 - The Facebook Auction (6:08)
- 4.8 - Facebook Ad Inconsistencies & Learning Period (5:44)
- 4.9 - Facebook Ad Policies (16:41)
- 5.0 - Introduction (1:21)
- 5.1 - The Facebook Ads Strategy Overview (4:19)
- 5.2 - (Phase 1, Option #1): Low Budget Start (16:17)
- 5.3 - (Phase 1, Option #2): High Budget Start (4:15)
- 5.4 - Funnel Troubleshooting (10:57)
- 5.4(b) - Calculate profitable metrics using FunnelShoot (10:14)
- 5.5 - (Phase 2): Scaling Interests (7:15)
- 5.6 - Retargeting 101 (7:13)
- 5.7 - (Phase 3): LLA Test & Scale (8:22)
- 5.8 - (Phase 4) Endgame (6:55)
- 5.9 - Ultra Method (10:15)
- 5.10 - (BONUS) Infinity Scale (14:08)
- 6.0 - Introduction (1:33)
- 6.1 - Systems Mindset (5:49)
- 6.2 - Order Fulfillment (12:23)
- 6.3 - Finding A Private Supplier (9:24)
- 6.4 - Cash Flow & Basic Finance Management (10:53)
- 6.5 - Returns & Refund Policies (1:41)
- 6.6 - Integrating Ticket Management Software (15:20)
- 6.7 - Customer Support - An Overview (3:34)
- 6.8 - How To Hire Customer Support Agents (23:38)
- 6.9 - How To Train Customer Support Agents (14:35)
- 6.10 - Managing Your Customer Support Team (11:44)
- 6.11 - Dealing With Chargebacks (7:51)
- 7.0 - Introduction (2:13)
- 7.1 - Influencer Marketing 101 (11:39)
- 7.2 - Instagram Profile Setup (4:06)
- 7.3 - Influencer Strategy Overview (1:50)
- 7.4 - Step #1: Finding & Researching Influencers (13:20)
- 7.5 - Step #2: Contacting Influencers & Building Trust (5:13)
- 7.6 - Step #3: Instagram Promotion Creative & Copy (8:32)
- 7.7 - Step #4: Negotiating Prices & Promotions (4:00)
- 7.8 - Step #5: Measuring Results & ROI (1:16)
Basically all the resources you could hope for in your dropshipping journey.
Flowcharts, Templates, Employee handbooks, P&L sheets -- you'll get it all.
Testimonials From Our Free Facebook Group
Q: Is dropshipping still viable?
A: Dropshipping is absolutely still viable! While it might not be as easy as some people make it out to be, we've personally been able to grow our businesses year after year despite people saying dropshipping is dead.
Q: How much money do you need to get started dropshipping?
A: It depends entirely on your approach. If you intend to follow our main Facebook-ad driven approach, you'll want to have something like $1,000 to comfortably experiment and learn with. If you want to give Instagram Influencers a shot, you can make do with as little as $200.
However, if you're in a situation where you're currently strapped for cash and are looking to make a quick buck with dropshipping, DON'T DO IT. This isn't a get-rich quick scheme (unless you get really lucky). It takes hard work & dedication, just like any other business model.
Q: Will you update the course after release?
A: Yep! We'll be actively polling the private Facebook group, and occasionally send out surveys to gauge everyone's satisfaction with the content, and adjust things as necessary.
Q: Do you offer mentorship?
A: Currently we don't offer mentorship as our time is mostly spent creating and managing our own eCommerce stores as well as developing back end processes for you guys. But maybe in the near future if our time opens up, we might start to offer mentorship.
Q: Why $99? Is this a scam?
A: Not at all! Part of the reason for this has to do with our overall vision for Verum, which goes far beyond a single course. We intend to branch out into various aspects of eCommerce, including creating our own Shopify apps, logistics company, and Shopify theme (coming soon!).
Earnings & Legal Disclaimer
* This website is not a part of the Facebook website or Facebook Inc, nor is it endorsed by Facebook.
* This website is not a part of the Shopify website or Shopify Inc, nor is it endorsed by Shopify.
Verum Ecom (Verum Inc.) makes no promises, suggestions, projections, representations, or guarantees about future income. You recognize and agree that we have made no implications, warranties, promises, suggestions, projections, representations or guarantees whatsoever to you about future prospects or earnings, or that you will earn any money, with respect to your purchase of ProjectVerum: Ecom Foundations, and that we have not authorized any such projection, promise, or representation by others.